Monday 8 February 2010

Day 36: Wanderlust

I'm backdating these because I didn't have access to a computer this weekend and I'm still dedicated enough not to want to miss a day on this 365 day journey.
I wanted to put up some pictures from the Destinations Travel Show at Earls Court on Friday. We had a fun time trying the Welsh toffee vodka, the Brazilian Kiwi Caiphrinia, filling out every coupon for a free holiday we could find, even those which undertargeted our demographic by about 20 years.
Here are a couple of pictures of the beautiful Trinidad and Tobago dancers that managed to smile through the whole day and one of me and my photo moment of the year.
Pic 1: How many flustered Chelsea Pensioners does it take to work a camera phone
Pic 2: Part mesmerized, part terrified, she couldn't quite work out which.
Pic 3: My 15 minutes of almost fame and 55 minutes of white wine slugging that followed. Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment