Wednesday 3 November 2010

Day 250: I'm back

Well, hello again. It's been a while. I hope you've fared well in my absence.
I got back to Edinburgh this morning and have so many things to say about Malawi, the wonderful time I spent there and the fantastic people I met. I have one or two (hundred) photos to sift through which is going to take some time.
Don't expect any wildlife shots, that wasn't a part of this trip (I'm going to save it for the next visit). But I really had the most amazing time, and in a large part I need to thank the lovely Louisa for that (pics to follow). For inviting me to join her family for a really memorable day on the shores of Lake Malawi, for Nervous and Louisa both for trusting me to drive their 4x4 half the length of the country, for taking me local restaurants and shops that I would never have otherwise discovered, for introducing me to Malawi's premier rap artist, for long discussions over coffee and rock shandies on every subject from politics to hair braiding.
Where to begin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment