Saturday 14 August 2010

Day 190: The Fringe

... has started.
Well it's been going for over a week now.
So far, I've mostly seen great shows. Derevo with Harlekin - fantastic, visually splendid and playful. Grid Iron - superb as always with a return for Decky Does a Bronco, Sarah's play The Harbour by Limbik, fabulous, and just got a well-deserved 4 star review in the Scotsman. Tom Wainright's Pedestrian, part surreal performance poetry, part stand up, very funny and clever as a man walks down the street trying to avoid Chuggers and assessing sandwich buyers in Tesco Metro (I'm definitely a 'sweaty back' according to his assessment criteria). George Ryegold, we won't mention.

I love the Festival.
And so long as you don't need to get anywhere quickly, it's a lot of fun.
Tonight I'm going to see Alan Cumming at midnight! Will I stay awake.
Will add links later. But that's my first week so far.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment