Tuesday 24 August 2010

Day 201: The Castle

Touristy pic, I know, but it did look a bit splendid the other evening.
It gives me the chance to make a tenuous connection to another dream I had. I should add in advance that I don't normally dream of celebrities but this one does yet again include one.
So the dream. I was staying in a big old mansion not dissimilar to above castle (ting! tenuous link made). I returned to my room to find a German sailor who spoke no English asleep in my bed. I was bemused but not entirely alarmed by it. Then I heard that George Clooney was staying in a mansion across the road so I decided to go over and ask to take his photo (I think I must still be subconsciously scarred by not asking Sylvain Chomet).

He agreed but when I went to change my lens I realised the body of my camera was full of pink powder. I was totally shocked and angry and decided that the German sailor must be responsible. I marched off to confront him, found him walking along the road with a plastic bag full of scented candles in his hand.

Then I put two and two together (which could make 7.3 in dream logic) and realised that the German sailor had been smuggling drugs and trying to hide the smell of heroin with the scented candles.
Canny, eh?

1 comment:

  1. That story makes complete sense to me. Have you seen Inception yet?
    I had a very strange dream the other night in which I woke from a dream to realise that I was still dreaming and woke up from that. Very weird.
    Great photo BTW :o)

    ReplyDelete