Monday 4 January 2010

Day 4: Defenders of the Realm!





This was a bit of fun inspired by David Levinthal although his compositions seemed to have a bit more gravitas to them than mine. I was wandering around town this morning looking for possible toy figures to use in a similar fashion but they were mostly either ridiculously expensive - another good reason for not starting that collection of Star Trek figurines - or I just could not bring myself to spend good money on them - Barbie and Sponge Bob Square Pants being a case in point! So I settled for some Pirates of the Caribbean characters in the Poundstretcher on South Bridge and I must say I like the effect.

I'll be coming back to this one soon, once I've come up with some more imaginative compositions but for the moment, my TV and the Guardian Travel section are both being rather well defended, don't you think!
Posted by Picasa


No comments:

Post a Comment