Friday 1 January 2010

Day 1: Happy New Year

Posted by Picasa
I decided to do this at about 2am this morning, admittedly in a slightly champagne-soaked state of mind. A grand new year project which may end up on the 'bitten off, more and chew' slag pile of great ideas by mid-January, or maybe not... you don't know until you try. Today in more delicate sobriety, I still thought it worth doing so here it is. A photo a day for the 365 and a quarter days of 2010 but they need to be worthwhile pics, not just a snap of my toenails at the end of a hectic day. Since it's the 1st January today and I'm still a bit tender from the festivities last night, I decided to set the bar very low.
So here it is, today's newspaper, not my usual read but the only non-red headed paper in the shop. I wanted to just get the date but it's come out so small it's barely worth it. Oh and the ISO was too high because I couldn't find my tripod connector. Let's start with excuses and the New Labour anthem from 1997! Things can only get better....


No comments:

Post a Comment